Team Training Camps with 360U Softball
What is a 360U Team Training Camp?
- Team Training Camps are the perfect way to train. We have two options for our Team Training Camps. Option 1 is as 1.5 hour camp focused on hitting or defense, including mental/culture training. Option 2 is a 2.5 hour camp that is an All-Skills Team Training Camp including hitting, mental/culture training portion, and a defensive portion. Hitting portions will include our HitTrax Training System.
- In both options, we spend time focusing on mechanics, fundamental breakdowns, drills & stations, advanced hitting/defensive concepts and also incorporate the mental side of softball into everything we do during these camps. Discussions and exercise around confidence building, response to failure, and developing strong hitter's/defender's mindset will leave your athletes feeling excited, motivated and ready to get better!
- [Option 1] 1.5 Hour Hitting OR Defense Team Training Camp: Flat rate of $400 for up to 15 athletes (+$30/additional athlete).
- [Option 2] 2.5 Hour All-Skills Team Training Camp: Flat rate of $675 for up to 15 athletes (+$50/additional athlete).
- Payment Options: Some programs/teams chose to pass the fees on to the players, and some programs split the fees with their players, or some programs cover this cost! We can invoice the club, collect from the athlete at time of registration. Credit card, check or cash are accepted forms of payment.
- Alignment of your team's mechanics, culture, group identity and mentality as they continue to train/play together!
- It's simple! Click the button below and complete that form - we'll respond ASAP to nail down a date that works. From there, we do the work! We'll create and send you an athlete registration link and we'll handle all of the registrations on our end!