Phase 1 Facility Re-Opening
June 1, 2020 - current
As we enter phase 1 of re-opening, the health of our 360U families and athletes is our #1 priority. That being said, we have turned to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C) to best provide a safe experience for our families and have enlisted the following protective measures and processes at The 'U':
- LIMITED EXPOSURE
- Group sessions limited to 4 athletes to 1 instructors
- Max facility capacity 12 including instructors
- Parents/guardians asked to drop off athlete for instruction and pick up athlete upon completion (parent lounge closed at this time)
- INCREASED STERILIZATION
- Each athlete will sanitize hands upon entrance and exit
- A hand sanitizer station immediately when you walk in the facility (with additional stations throughout the facility)
- Daily sterilization of the facility
- MINIMIZED CONTACT
- Hitting stations remain at least 6' apart (marked by an "x")
- U-books will be set out prior to instruction and sent home with athletes after instruction for recaps (no pens, etc)
- Each athlete required to use their own bat and helmet
- Any 360U employee experiencing flu-like symptoms will remain home
- No high-fives or physical contact -- only "air high-fives" :)
- 360U Refreshment/Water Station will be closed - please have athlete bring their own water bottles
When we founded 360U Softball in 2015, our mission was to help softball players get better.
We found a high number of athletes needing instruction, and we wanted to help them bridge the gap between where they were, and where they wanted to be as softball players. VERY quickly, we found that the grand opportunity in front of us was not just to teach mechanics to these young women, but far more importantly, to help them understand how truly talented, capable and amazing each and every one of them is.
Now our mission is to help these young women find their best, most confident self...
HitTrax Training @ 360U Softball
360U HitTrax Lessons include:
- Real-Time Stats and Immediate Assessments- Video Analysis with Side-by-Side Review Capability
- Instantaneous Athlete Hitting Metrics Available Including: Exit Velocity, Launch Angle, Distance & Point of Impact
- Athlete HitTrax Videos & Trending Reports sent directly to your email following lesson
360U EMAIL LIST
Join our email list to stay posted on all of our newest camps, our latest releases, exciting promos, and all of our 360U news!